Thursday, November 20, 2008

CONTEST

COMING SOON....

Children's writing contest. Categories and prizes to be determined. This will be for children by children. I'm in the process of recruiting volunteer judges who are writers, editors, or show an aptitude through their own writing or critique of a piece I choose. It can be done in person or through email.

I'd like to launch December first and with a January 31st deadline but I am weighing interest at this time to determine details.

STAY TUNED.

2 comments:

Terri Tiffany said...

Sounds exciting! I hope you get a ton of kids to submit!

BeckyJoie said...

Thank you! I'm advertising to some local homeschool groups when it comes out and will look for children from other educational backgrounds as well. Hopefully, we will generate more interest in future writing careers.