Saturday, March 21, 2009

Writing Opportunities

I've been blessed to be able to write a Homeschool Corner for a local magazine. I've only written for two months but have been blessed to be a part of such a wonderful publication. It has opened doors for me as well.

This year is a fresh start. I've published things in the past but now I am going a whole new direction. It's exhilerating! I've received much support and encouragment from the Clermont Christian Writer's group which has spurred me to become more serious in my writing efforts -it seems to be paying off.

I'm conversing with another editor who is working on an anthology where I might publish a short story. As it is of a sensitive nature, I will be writing under a pseudonym. I'm thrilled to be moving forward in my writing goals and further plan to focus on perfecting the gifts that were entrusted to me.

I don't know where this year's road is going to take me, but I'm excited to take the journey.

No comments: