Now it is my turn to nominate people. Here are the rules:
The Super Scribbler
1. Each Superior Scribbler, must in turn, pass the Award on to 5 most-deserving bloggy buds.
2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author and name of the blog from whom he/she has received the Award.
3. Each Superior Scribbler must display the Award on his/her blog and link to this post which explains the Award.
4. Each blogger who wins the Award must visit this post and add his or her name to the Mr. Linky List at the Scholastic-Scribe's blog. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who wins this prestigious Award! http://scholastic-scribe.blogspot.com/2008/10/200-this-blings-for-you.html
5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
Here are my nominations.
1. JoJo Tabares at http://artofeloquence.com/blog/. Her purple blog won the "Kreativ Blogger" award last week but she is better known for her Christian ministries and business at Art of Eloquence and Communication Comedy Network, a weekly blogcast of comedic proportions based on communication. You can listen to her very funny show on Thursdays weekly at: http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/19736.
2. Terri Tiffany also won a "Kreativ Blogger" Award last week on her personal blog but this week, the credit goes out to her for another blog that is always packed with market leads and great ideas for Christian writers in her Clermont Christian Writers Group (of which I'm blessed to hold membership. ) http://clermontchristianwritersgroup.blogspot.com/
3. Olivia from Inspired By Grace, http://inspiredbygrace.blogspot.com/ She always has amazing photos, heartfelt, inspiring words and poetry. Be sure to check out her professional photography page as well. She is an award winner. Anyone can also see that she is a genuine Christian!
4. Of course, I would re-nominate Rebecca who referred me, even though she has had two nominations already. See the link above. She has the amazing ability to carry on writing about the same topic for days and keep it interesting and educational. Great job, Rebecca, and thanks also for nominating me. :>)
5. Last but not least is Ray Thombs. He is a songwriter/singer turned blogger. He writes short and concise blogs but there is always something good in the posts. Check out his website and blog. (Scroll down to the bottom of the webpage for the blog link or listen to the lyrics he wrote on his main page-he has some mystery woven through here and there that one must ask him about to find the full meaning. It's "evoktional" as he puts it.) http://jenr8tmusic.com/