Tuesday, January 13, 2009

FaithWriters/ Update

Check out this awesome website to which a friend and fellow writer referred me. It is called FAITHWRITERS. Full of great links, communities, critiques and writing challenges, it comes at an affordable price: Free. Other services are also available through the membership but they are offered at affordable rates.

Click here:
http://www.faithwriters.com/

I posted my first essay on their site and received a compliment from a well established member.

Last Week's writing challenge was the USA. This week's is Australia or New Zealand.

It will be an interesting challenge for me. I know nothing about either topic but will make an attempt anyway after some research. I will look for mind stimulating ideas and possibly write a fictional piece. This is good for sharpening my writing skills. Join me for updates on this exciting writer's webservice.

2 comments:

Terri Tiffany said...

I need to go on and check it out, Tell me the name of your story!

BeckyJoie at Leaders in Learning said...

Terri, my title last week was "Let's Pray Today In the USA." I missed this week's deadline but developed a great story idea for a children's book or something. I'll tell you about it at Writer's Group. (Sorry I took so long to reply. For some reason, Blogger is sending my comments to the wrong email account so I just discovered your comment.)