Saturday, July 11, 2009

Christian Writers, Listen Up

Here's some inspiration from the WORD of God for my fellow Christian writers:

"Whatever you do, in WORD or in deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus." Colossians 3:14.

"My heart overflows with a good theme; I address my verses to the King;My tongue is like the pen of a ready writer." Psalm 45:1.

"And let the beauty and delightfulness and favor of the Lord our God be upon us; and confirm and establish the work of our hands. Yes, the work of our hands, confirm and establish it." Psalm 90:17 (Amplified).

3 comments:

Rich and JoJo Tabares said...

Thanks BeckyJoie. The Lord talks about communication many times in His Word. I collect these scriptures.

Rebecca A Emrich said...

As always truely inspirational.
great work here.

One of the best biblical quotes I've seen in a while.

BeckyJoie said...

Thank you so much, Rebecca and JoJo. I always appreciate your comments as well.