This was also inspired by my writer and speaker friend, JoJo Tabares, from Art of Eloquence and Communication FUNdamentals http://artofeloquence.com/blog/.
The way the game works is that you post your answers on my blog(s) and and then come up with your own questions to post on your blog or website. This will enable us to get to know one another better. I can't wait to see what questions you all create for yourselves.1. What is the name of my work in progress fictional novel?
2. What are my two other blogs called?
3. What talk show program that I listen to online airs on Thursday mornings?
4. What writing "job" have I recently undertaken which will also benefit my family?
5. What part of my body recently became unreliable?
6. What sport do I reference as being like training multiple children?
7. What did I call a dangerous game?
8. What two people or people groups did I say were important to a writer?
9. What frequent topic that I write about can affect how you view your life?
10. Where can I find your "Getting To Know You" Questions?
TAG! You are it now.